Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- “Water for Growth and Development.” David Grey and Claudia W. Sadoff in Thematic Documents of the IV World Water Forum. Commission Nacional del Agua: Mexico City. 2006.
- Northern Corridor Transit Transport Coordination Authority; Northern Corridor Infrastructure Master Plan: Final
Report; Executive Summary (2011)
- Ethiopia: Managing Water Resources to Maximize Sustainable Growth A World Bank Water Resources Assistance
Strategy for Ethiopia
- Water storage and hydropower: supporting growth, resilience and low carbon development; A DFID evidence-into action paper
- Sutcliffe,]. (2009) The hydrology of the Nile Basin, in The Nile, H.j. Dumont (ed.), Monographiae Biologicae 89,335-364, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
- Sutcliffe, J V and Parks, Y. E (1999) The Hydrology of the Nile, IAHS Special Publication 5, International Association of Hydrological Sciences, Wallingford, UK.
- Eastern Africa Power Pool (EAPP) and East African Community (EAC) Regional Power System Master Plan and Grid Code Study, May 2011, SNC Lavalin International Inc. In Association with Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Uganda Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development, The Development of A Power Sector Investment Plan For Uganda, Generation Plan, 20 October 2009
- Nile Basin Initiative Regional Power Trade Project; Comprehensive Basin-wide Study of Power Development Options and Trade Opportunities Final Report; RSWI/Fichtner JV, with the participation of Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Nile Basin Initiative; Efficient Water Use for Agricultural Production (EWUAP); Large Scale Irrigation Practices in the Nile Basin Best practices, weaknesses and opportunities; Wim Bastiaanssen, Wageningen, NL; Chris Perry, London, UK
- Nile Basin Initiative ; Efficient Water Use for Agricultural Production (EWUAP); Agricultural Water In The Nile Basin – An Overview; Final Report; Ian McAllister Anderson; April 2008
- NELSAP / NBI, December 2012. Nile Equatorial Lakes Multi Sector Investment Opportunity Analysis (NEL MSIOA). NEL
indicative Investment strategy and action plan. Draft version. Report prepared by BRL Ingénierie. 111 pages
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Rome, 2011. Agricultural Water Use Projections in the Nile Basin 2030: Comparison with the Food for Thought (F4T) Scenarios
- The Value of African Fisheries; Gertjan de Graaf FAO consultant Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Luca Garibaldi; Fisheries and Aquaculture Statistics and Information Branch FAO, Rome, Italy
- Availability of water for agriculture in the Nile Basin; Robyn Johnston
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.