Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Dr. J.C.J. Kwadijk (February, 2007); Climate scenarios for the Nile basin and some consequences for its water management
- East African Community/ Lake Victoria Basin Commission. Consultancy on the Development of a new Lake Victoria Water Release Policy Final Report, October 2008
- UNEP. (2013). “Adaptation to Climate-change Induced Water Stress in the Nile Basin: A Vulnerability Assessment
- Report”. Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA). United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). Nairobi, Kenya.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). 1997. Irrigation Potential in Africa – A Basin Approach.
- FAO Land and Water Bulletin 4. FAO Land and Water Development Division: Rome, Italy. • Said, R. 1993. The River Nile: Geology, Hydrology and Utilization, 1st edition. Pergamon Press: Oxford, UK.
- Shahin, M.M.A. 2002. Hydrology and Water Resources of Africa. Kluwer Academic Publishers: New Jersey, U.S.A. E-book accessed at http://site.ebrary.com/lib/sfu/Doc?id=10067251&ppg=295.
- Shahin, M. 1985. Hydrology of the Nile Basin. Elsevier: Amsterdam.
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). No date. Vital Climate Graphics. Accessed at: http://www.grida.no/ climate/vital/index.htm on November 30th, 2005.
- UNEP. (2013). “Adaptation to Climate-change Induced Water Stress in the Nile Basin: A Vulnerability Assessment Report”. Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA). United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). Nairobi, Kenya.
- M. T. Taye1, V. Ntegeka1, N. P. Ogiramoi1,2, and P. Willems; Assessment of climate change impact on hydrological extremes in two source regions of the Nile River Basin
- Riebsame et al.(1995). As Climate Changes: International Impacts and Implications, chap3, Complex River Basins
- Santer, B.D. and Wigley, T.M.L. (1990). Regional validation of means, variances and spatial patterns in General Circulation Model control runs. Journal of Geophysical Research 95, 829-850 (R).
- Sene, K.J., Tate, E.L. & Farquharson, F.A.K. (2001) Sensitivity studies of the impacts of climate change on White Nile flows. Climatic Change, 50, 177-208.
- Strzepek, K., and Yates, D.N. (1996) Economic and social adaptations to climate change impacts on water resources: A case study of Egypt. Water Resources Development, 12, 229-244.
- Sutcliffe and Parks (1999). The hydrology of the Nile. IAHS Special publication
- Yates and Strzepek (1998) Modelling the Nile Basin under Climatic Change. J. Hydrologic Engineering., Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 98-108
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.